360fly is literally changing how people see and share the world. We are the global leader in consumer-friendly 360° camera technology, software and innovation. We're looking for visionaries and gurus in the fields of engineering, software, computing, content, user experience and those who simply defy categorization.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Assume responsibility for maintaining, expanding and scaling company site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to applicable operations and activities
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Knowledge of e-commerce web application and web service architecture
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Ability to work in and thrive in a fast-paced open environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Education and Experience Requirements
- BS in computer science or a related field
- 3-5 years experience in website developer role
360fly is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.