360fly is currently seeking an experienced Firmware Engineer to help us achieve our goal of transforming the way people shoot and share videos.
- Implement computer vision and machine learning algorithms on embedded mobile platforms
- Build and maintain system level prototypes and proof of concept
- Optimize computer vision and machine learning algorithms to meet real time performance requirements, battery life and performance criteria
Work Experience Requirements
- 5+ years experience in embedded software development on DSP, GPU and CPU
- Experience building custom camera and sensor hardware platforms and rapid prototyping
- Experience with Qualcomm Snapdragon platform and FastCV libraries preferred
- Deep experience in integration of Android and Qualcomm code bases
- Knowledge of SW development environments and tools such as JIRA, GIT, etc
- Good knowledge of Qualcomm software development tools
- Self-driven and motivated to operate in a highly dynamic environment
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
360fly is literally changing how people see and share the world. We are the global leader in consumer-friendly 360° camera technology, software and innovation. We're looking for visionaries and gurus in the fields of engineering, software, computing, content, user experience and those who simply defy categorization.
360fly is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.